Could that smile light up a room or what?? (I take Ella Kate to gymnastics on Thursday evenings and of course she gets so excited about it she can hardly stand it and she always has the biggest smile on her face. Well a few weeks ago I overheard this man say to another parent, "that little girl hasn't quit smiling since she got here".) That's our Ella Bella. You can always see the happiness radiating from her little face.Born: March 17, 2005 at 1:50 PM
Weight: 6 lbs. 15 0z.
Length: 19 3/4 in.
Started sitting up: 6 months old
First Teeth: 8 months old (2 bottom front teeth)
Started Crawling: 10 months old (she was a late crawler)
First steps: 11 months old (exactly one week before her first birthday)
First Word: Ball (& she hasn't quit talking since!)
(Always has been and always will be a "daddy's girl"!)
6 comments:
Yes I agree on all this she is the light of her Nana and Pa's life. We treasure every moment we get to spend with her. She is a delight to be with.
This is so sweet!
Happy Birthday Pretty Girl!
Hi Stacy! I found your blog through Misty's. I couldn't keep up with a real scrapbook either, so I thought a blog would be the next best thing. Glad to see you here.
Happy Birthday to Ella!
You have some gosh darn cute girls! I am sure that you are one very busy mamma!!!
Happy Birthday to Ella Kate! She is adorable!
Hi Stacy!
I didn't know you had a blog. I am so glad you do. Your girls are so cute!
Happy Birthday to Ella Kate!
I will check back often!
Heather :)
Post a Comment