This time last year John & I were in Charleston, SC and loving every minute of it! John's friend, Mark, got married in Charleston on March 17, 2008, and John was a groomsman in his wedding. Since I did not have a blog at that time I thought I would do a post about it now (since I've been thinking about it & wishing we were there again!). We absolutely loved Charleston. There's so much to see and do in Charleston. Mark & Danielle's wedding was great and we are very thankful that they invited us to be a part of it.

View of the harbor...

John and his friend Ryan (the Bestman)

The Francis Marion Hotel (where we stayed and where the wedding took place); this is one of the oldest hotels in Charleston and has a very historic feel- we loved it!

Mark & Danielle

Happy 1-Year Anniversary!
1 comment:
Stacy guess you do wish you were back there after the week-end you have had. I wish you could go back.
Post a Comment