On Tuesday, April 19 Ava & Addie had their Spring Program at Noah's Ark. This is such a cute event and the teachers do such a wonderful job preparing them for this. They really practice alot with their music teacher, Mrs. Dani. I can't say enough good things about Mrs. Dani. She is great with the kids and I know Ava & Addie love her and they both enjoy music so much. Ava & Addie were so excited about this year's program and I'll have to say that I was really surprised they didn't even act shy! They both sang their little hearts out. This year they sang "Jesus Loves the Little Children", "The Wise Man Built His House Upon a Rock", and a couple of other songs. They also said the "Let your light shine..." verse. This was so cute. Nana and Pa and Mimi all came to watch their program. We were really proud of them and we're just glad they enjoyed it so much.
 |
| Ava, Kady, Addie, Ethan, Elisabeth |
 |
| Addie and Ethan (I think Ethan was a little nervous!) |
 |
| Addie |
 |
| Ava L., Ava and Addie (Ava L.'s mom was so sweet to bring them flowers!) |
 |
| Ava |
 |
| Addie |
 |
| Addie and Ava |
No comments:
Post a Comment