Since John and I were heading to Knoxville to watch the UT/KY game today, we took the girls to my mom & dad's yesterday to stay all night. Dad called last night and said Ella Kate wanted to tell us something. She got on the phone and could barely talk because she was SO excited... she pulled her first tooth!! My mom said she's never seen a kid get so excited about pulling a tooth. :) That's Ella Kate- she gets extremely excited about most everything in life and pulling a tooth must rank right up there in her book. The tooth fairy visited her at Nana & Pa's and left her $10.50 under her pillow. I told Dad that teeth must have gone up since and I was a kid and he said that grandkids teeth are just worth more. HA!
Here's a couple of pics of Ella Kate with the missing tooth.
1 comment:
Very Cute! Emma has a very loose tooth and it will be her first too!
Post a Comment