Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day Parties & More

The girls were so excited about Valentine's Day this year.  Yesterday Ava & Addie came into the bathroom when I was getting ready for work and I heard Addie tell Ava "Happy Valentine's Day" and she gave her the biggest hug.  Addie is so sweet and loving!

Ava and Addie had a Valentine's party at daycare yesterday morning.  They had cupcakes, cookies and lots of other goodies for snack.

Mrs. Caroline helping them finish their hearts.

Addie (L) and Ava (R)


Addie, Ava, Kady, Taylor, Elizabeth, Ava L. and Ethan

Mrs. Caroline, Ava & Addie's teacher, helped them make these Valentine's Day totes for their cards and candy.  I thought this was a great idea.  It was two paper plates put together in the shape of a heart and then it held all of their goodies. 





Ella Kate's class passed out their Valentine's cards yesterday morning and then they had a special Valentine's day snack after lunch yesterday.  This is the only picture I made of her.



Mimi & Poppy sent the girls' Valentine's gifts with John yesterday.  Cute little bags filled with some more goodies.  They were so excited (even though you can't tell by looking at Ava)!  They all had a great Valentine's day!















No comments: