Our babies are 2 years old today! (I guess that means they are not babies anymore and as Ava informed me a few weeks ago, she is a toddler.) Ava & Addie are just precious and have brought so much to our lives. It is just hard to believe they are already 2 years old.
Happy Birthday Sweet Peas!!Ava (L) and Addie (R); Ava was first born and weighed 4 lbs. 13 oz. Addie weighed 5 lbs. 1 oz. (This picture is so sweet and has always been one of my favorites- they were 2 days old.)

Ava (L) and Addie (R): 2 1/2 months old

1 Year Old: Ava (L) and Addie (R)

AVA LAYNE
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to to precious girls!
Hi Stacy! I found your blog, too bad you never update it! LOL :) you can check us out over at themetzgars.blogspot.com
Take Care!
I LOVE your girls! SO beautiful!
Your girls are all so cute! Love the updates :)
Post a Comment