Well, I've made several posts tonight (see below). I am going to try to do better about posting. I just seem to have trouble finding (guess I should say "making") the time to do it (not that I'm any busier than anyone else who keeps their blog updated but I am a procrastinator so that doesn't help). Anyway, here are some pictures I took of the girls Sunday after we got home from a bridal shower for my cousin, Lindsey. She is getting married on May 30 and we are excited for her.
Addie

Ella Kate
Ava & Ella Kate

And here's what happens when you try to take a picture of all three of them- Ava never fails to give her "cheese", Ella Kate at least half way participates, but Addie (well you can see what Addie usually does)...
2 comments:
The girls look so pretty in their dresses. I can relate to getting all three kids to look at the camera at the same time! Especially at that age!
I love how you dressed the girls all the same. I think that is so cute!!
Post a Comment