I finally decided I would start blogging. I think this will be a good way to keep track of things going on in our family and it will also be a good way to post pictures of the girls. I always have good intentions of starting a scrapbook for each of the girls but I never seem to be able to find the time to do it (plus I'm not very creative!). So, I will give this a try instead- kind of like a digital scrapbook for the entire family. Check back any time for pictures and updates.
4 comments:
I am so, so, so glad you started a blog!!! I miss you and look forward to keeping up with your beautiful family on here! I love the header picture!
Stacy love the picture of the girls. They are so so pretty. Glad you started this blog.
MOM
Yea! We can keep up with you all now! Can't wait to read of your adventures...
I'm so glad you shared this with me! I miss those girls so bad!
Post a Comment